Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Whipped and Steamed and Ready For Release!


Are you ready to lose yourself in an erotic Steampunk adventure? Whip yourself into a frenzy of delight on August 19th when ‘Mile High Airship Club’ is released through Decadent Publishing. Tea, airships, and stockades—oh my!
     Being a fan of Steampunk, and of Ann Rice (aka A.N Roquelaure), I felt the need to dabble a little into my own brand of erotica—classy, alternative, and atmospheric, the later in fancying the story transports you to a different world, not just focusing on the naughty bits. So, without further ado, allow me to give you a nibble of what is to come:

Mile High Airship Club (PG Excerpt):

“I commend you on your fashionable home and sharing a marvelous selection of wines.” Captain Harland complimented. “And, may I politely add, you are blessed with a wife as beautiful as the diamond-bright stars.” Rose squirmed uncomfortably at the compliment, afraid her husband would become jealous of the captain’s obvious admiration.
     William winked at Rose, allaying her fear, and held his glass high. “Indeed, I am a fortunate man, Captain Harland, and even luckier for the honor you are soon to bestow tonight.”   
     “Oh, my, what tribute have you gained?” Rose was not aware of any new titles to her husband, but knew he deserved the highest of praise. 
     “For us both, my love, a membership to an elite club,” William clarified.
     Rose clasped her hands together in excitement; she had only just started accepting societal invites, as every married woman should. Her favorite clique was, of course, the Royal Temple Gardening Society. “Well, don’t keep me in suspense. What affiliation will we be attending?”
     Captain Harland clucked. “It’s a secret, my lady, and must not be spoken of.”
     Rose scoffed. Surely he was joking. Seeing her disbelief, William added, “It is true, Rose. We must first prove our loyalty before we gain membership.”
     “My lady, the path to membership will begin aboard my airship, and a more delightful voyage you will never have,” the captain claimed. Rose was mystified, then ecstatic, for she had never traveled in an airship. It made her giddy expecting to share the first experience with her lovely husband and perhaps the fine-looking captain.
     “Ah, but let us retire to the study, Captain. An after dinner tawny pairs well with a fine cigar. Rose, if you will excuse us.” William stood and bent to kiss his wife on the forehead. Rose watched the two men leave, paying extra attention to the captain’s firm behind. She waited a solid twenty minutes before removing herself from the dinner table and sneaking quietly to the door of the study. Rose’s stomach fluttered as she peeped through the large keyhole, intent on discovering all she could about the captain’s mysterious invitation.

MHAC's release is August 19th, be sure to support the small press and their authors: http://www.decadentpublishing.com






1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is so cool, Nishi! I am still waiting on my read at Decadent..LOL Love your cover and love the whole Anne Rice behind the madness...and I mean that in the best way. I love her and will be attending the Vampires Ball in New Orleans in October, donating my Bloodbreeders book and a few others to help rebuild the Cemeteries there in her name. Or should I say The Anne Rice Lestat Vampire Fan Club. She won't be there this year, but may be making a video to say hi, they're not sure just yet. Laurell K. Hamilton and Maggie Shane and so many more will be there and I am blessed to be one of the VIP's that will be sitting with them...I am over the moon with excitement!!!

So proud for you~