Monday, August 30, 2021

And This is the World

 

Yeah, I’m always busy, blah, blah, blah. But boy has it been one freakin’ crazy ride for quite a while now. Life is weird and wonderful. To celebrate this fact, I thought I would be a little more sharing of what I’ve been up to since 2018, and what I’m about to write may seem unbelievable, but it’s all true, and there are plenty of people who were there to prove it …

2018: During this year, I was being stalked by not one, but multiple psychopaths. I did not know these people, but they decided they were going to continually case out my property, live in my bushes, and overall try to terrify me. They even pinned a princess barbie doll to my tree with a dirty ol’ butcher knife.

Now, I’m a tough bitch most of the time, and I’ve had a plethora of stalkers, psychopaths, hills-have-eyes dessert hillbilly run-ins, and so much more! Needless to say, if it can happen to someone, it’s pretty much happened to me (my BFF claims we have a “weirdo anntenea”).

That’s just the normal stuff, the paranormal has been off the charts too. So, as 2018 progressed, I had someone trying to get in my window at night several times, people with knives lurking around my place at the witching hour, and eventually someone broke in and stole stuff. However, this person must have been scared off during the pillaging because I found most of my possessions in the bushes. I only ended up losing 1 camera, my drone, some flashlights, and a trail camera. The only thing I haven’t replaced is the drone.

I’ve lived most of my life alone, because technically I’m an introvert and like it like that (my friends disagree). But after all that happened, I was ready to get my family up here, which I’d been trying to do for quite a while anyway. You get to a certain age, and family becomes more important.

2019: My family moved up, we stayed in my little two-bedroom place until we found a new home, and of course, covid hit. I was trying to put together a crew to go filming for some projects, but circumstances like the above just put a damper on everything. My family and I bought a house, in a safe place, with lots of close neighbors. I finally got to de-stress.

2020: Spent a lot of time remodeling, getting settled into new place, and keeping away from the covid crowds. I’m fortunate that my job lets me work from home, which also lets me keep an eye on my mom, who is in her late 70s.

Toward the summertime, covid restrictions let up a little, and my brother, niece, and I went to the newly reopened forests. If you have heard of David Paulides, then you are aware of the Missing 411, and the term POS (point of separation). Well, I was lagging on a trail, and almost became one of those 411. Something huge and determined tried to knab me off and away. I’m not pulling your leg—my brother and niece were there. Bigfoot must like boobs. Anyway, I’m not going into details about it. If you want to hear my explanation of what happened, you can become a patreon over at Into The Fray Radio—Shannon LeGro’s podcast, where I tell it on episode 299. Shannon is a cool person too and I highly recommend her podcast for those into the paranormal. Will experiences like these keep me out of the woods? No, sir, it won’t.

2021: Still in covid lockdown-ish. I just got my second vaccine shot, which means I got out a little more. I’ve been wearing my mask in public, because to be honest, I don’t have much faith in other people’s choices/arrogance.

I do have cryptid observation trips planned, but mostly I just want to go camping. Trying to get people coordinated to go out in the woods at night to film is like bashing my head against a stone wall. I’ve tried several times now, and it’s just not happening, what with covid and what seems to be too many personal ulterior motives on other people’s agendas, I’m just not going in that direction until the stars align more. I’ve already spent too much money and energy trying to wrangle people together.

It’s time to get back to my core essence. What is this you may ask (or maybe not)? Well, it’s writing horror. I’ve currently got three feature length screenplays I’m working on and several short screenplays. The problem is, I keep writing a little on one, then go to the next, then deviate to something else. It’s a problem. It means no script is done yet, just all in stasis and various states of being completed. I suppose that means my focus in 2022 is to get at least one feature and one short completed, but really, I need to push to get them all completed and out into the world.

You know, the world is in this truly complex time right now. You can feel the changes … Earth changes, weather changes, conspiracies in full force, UFOs finally getting recognized by the mainstream, pandemics, wobbles and pole shifts—oh, my!

So, here we are, heading into 2022, and who knows what’s going to happen? Now, I don’t know about you, but I’m going to keep on plugging along and enjoying the things that make me happy, like friends, family, playing Fallout, and writing. See you all in 2022!

No comments: